Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Update For The Year :) Part 1

Well, this blog sure has been neglected lol. I just find my other blog to be more fun. Anyway, after the new year this blog will get a makeover and become integrated in the Posse family of blogs.

This year was pretty good. Lots of amazing new people came into my life and a few less than stellar people were shown the exit. This, I suppose, is just how life is and I regret none of it.

This years Murder Mystery was far better than last years, (not that last years was bad by any stretch) and Alex put so much time and money into this that it showed every minute of the night. The cavalcade of Chinese food was also great. I cant wait for next years, it's gonna be big!

That's it for now, so stay tuned for part 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment